Sermon Notes – Go Big or Go Home
Go big or go home..
By what power?
Go Big or Go Home
Boldness Live Loud
Good News- Many are ready to talk
Bad News- Some will be offended
Don’t be the offense
Go Big or God Home
When are you scared to talk about Jesus
- Read Acts 4:5-14. Peter is asked to give an answer for his conduct, who does he immediately talk about? What does he say about Jesus? What might have made this a scary choice?
- What is it that the leaders recognize about the disciples (verse 13)? What does healthy boldness look like these days?
- How might we be asked by what power or what name we do things? How might we answer in a similar way to Peter?
- Talking about Jesus was going to get Peter into trouble- but he waded in anyway. Where might you get in trouble by talking about Jesus? What would it take for you to wade in like Peter?
- What do you recognize as bold about Peter’s message? What allowed Peter to be bold?
- What do we fear about speaking boldly? What is the response we usually get?
April Memory Verse John 11:25-26 25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live, 26 and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26
Rooted Reading Plan
26 Sunday Acts 4:5-14
27 Monday Galatians 3:1-29
28 Tuesday Galatians 4:1-31
29 Wednesday Galatians 5:1-26
30 Thursday Galatians 6:1-18
1 Friday Ephesians 1:1-23
2 Saturday REST